We would like to thank our employees and all business partners – customers, suppliers, contractors and associates for their support at this difficult time. We continue to take care of our employees and visitors to our sites and this includes:
For our Employees
- We are encouraging everyone who works at our sites to follow good hygiene practices.
- We are restricting entry to our factory area to employees and essential workers only.
- We are managing the delivery of raw materials to reduce the possibility of delivery drivers spreading the virus through standard cleaning procedure.
- Asking our drivers making deliveries to customers to stay in their cab as much as possible once at a customer’s factory; they will not be able to shake hands and will, in line with local health authorities social distancing guidelines, stay 2 metres from people on your site. They will be equipped with products to protect against contamination (gloves, mask and/or hand sanitiser, as appropriate).
- We have asked all employees to follow their local government guidelines on travel; in addition, Vita has ceased all international travel and we are minimising internal face to face meetings.
We care about the quality of our products and service we provide to our customers, the measures we are taking to protect the supply of products include:
For our Customers
- We are working closely with our raw material suppliers and source these from a global supply chain. We have several key suppliers who we are working with our teams to ensure uninterrupted supply. As in normal circumstances, we are constantly monitoring our stock levels and will work to mitigate any impact of movement restrictions via alternative arrangements as necessary.
- Please be assured that we hold stock of both our raw materials and our full product range; if there are any issues relating to tightness of supply of your product we will contact you to discuss possible options.
- Our finished products are handled carefully within our facilities and are loaded onto our own logistics companies and customer vehicles in the correct and standard procedures.
The Vita Group has successfully navigated several challenging business and economic conditions in its 71-year history. With its diversified businesses segmentation, our resilient workforce, our fantastic customers and great suppliers we believe it is well-positioned for long-term success as we manage through this latest challenge
We are also proud to be supplying products that form part of the COVID-19 response critical supply chain. We would like wish all our business contacts and all their employees the best of health.
On behalf of The Vita Group
Ian W Robb Group CEO
3rd April 2020